San Diego / Imperial Region
1414 Park Blvd., Room T-216
Trudy Gerald, CACT Director
The CACT @ San Diego City College offers technology education, manufacturing training, and consulting services that contribute to continuous workforce development, technology deployment and business development. The network of CACTs across California contribute to the vibrancy of California's advanced manufacturing sector by helping them compete successfully in changing markets and the global economy.
- Advanced Rapid Prototyping Technical Assistance
- Lean and Six Sigma Workshops
- MasterCam and CNC Machining Lab workshops
- RF Technician (Levels 1-4) Workshops
- Team Building and Change Management Workshops
- EPA Certification Exam Preparation and Administration
The CACT @ San Diego City College supports the Engineers Career Fair held each semester on City College campus. Approximately 13-15 local industries, mainly manufacturing industries, are on campus to speak with students and give information about their company, required education and technology training, job opportunities and salaries. High school students in engineering and technology tracts are also invited to the career fair.
For more information about the CACT @ San Diego City College and other college programs, click here.